1. Hit Sign in button
2. Open Raven Core Sign Message page
3. (Optional) Use NFT name to find desired wallet address.
4. Copy message to sign from site to wallet.
5. Get the address into the wallet (need to look up if not using NFT)
6. Sign Message in wallet and put into site
7. Sign in.
1. Sign in to the site using the same address each time.
2. Generate a Kaw on the kaw message page.
3. Hit the Kaw button
4. The site will convert the message to json ready to be signed. Copy the signiture_hash value. (in the future I hope to have it fill in the signature hash box but eh.
5. Open your Raven core wallet.
6. Navigate to sign message ( File -> Sign Message)
7. Paste the signature hash in the message box.
8. Make sure the address to sign it is the one you are logged in with.
9. Fill in the signature field with the signature.
10. Hit Send signed KAW! button.
11. Refresh your browser in a few minutes to see your new message.
These messages do have a cost of 0.02 RVN each. Donations are currently funding blockchain transactions. To donate send RVN to RMFRzEJrtt6EiFgBNJugLXLEx6PU2z5rYn
Zero-sum Security: Zero Trust is Compromised as Long as Passwords: Furthering the White House Cybersecurity EO, the OMB just released a Zero Trust Architecture Strategy with one of its 5 pillars focused on identity, and requiring implementation of strong, phishing-resistant MFA for agency and citizen access. This session explores the gatekeeper role of identity in ZTA, and the business and technology challenges faced in managing access while passwords persist. This is not block chain technology this is centralized power. Squawker and RIP11 will tear this down.
1. Market submission form
2. Create market view page
1. Create a Video metadata submission page
2. Create a Video player page.
1. Tap into community standards for creation, viewing, and consuming blockchain verified digital rights to media